Biotyspa 3-step French Body Sculpting ritual
Just like all of our kits and duos here at Biotyspa, the Body Sculpt Kit was created with our top-selling products and our utmost French savoir-faire to target specific concerns: lymphatic drainage, water retention, cellulite and firmness of the skin.
Designed with a 360 approach, our Biotyspa Body Sculpt Kit contains our Hydrating Shower Gel, top-selling Body Sculpting Cup, and Firming Body Oil, to help achieve results.
Since launching this kit, we have received hundreds of great reviews and results but also a fair few questions about the “how to’s” of the kit. Therefore, in this article, we plan to break down the do’s and don’ts of Biotyspa top-selling body sculpting kit, to help you achieve the best results possible.
Using our Biotyspa Hydrating Shower Gel, cover the targeted area with one pump or two. Made from a blend of nourishing and hydrating oils and extracts that provides elasticity to the skin, its "soap-free" texture has been specifically designed to allow an easy flow of the cup around the body.
Using our Biotyspa Body Sculpting Cup (patented) with improved new features:
- premium look and feel, made from 100% medical grade silicone,
- new rounded rim to avoid skin rashness,
- adjustment of suction intensity to avoid too strong a suction (avoiding bruises or skin discomfort)
- indicative dots at the top and bottom of the cup showing where to position the fingers for an appropriate suction.
Holding the cup, position your fingers on the dots and press down the middle of the Body Sculpting cup with both thumbs to plug on to the targeted area (stomach, butt or thighs).
Move the Body Sculpting Cup in circular motions to start with, focusing on the areas with cellulite you wish to target. Following this, make zig zag motions on the targeted areas, always on hydrated and moist skin. To finish massage with straight strokes from the bottom of the area to the top. If you are targeting the stomach, perform clockwork motions around the area.
Check our instragram Reel showing How To use Biotyspa Body Sculpt Kit.
Apply the firming body oil on clean and dry skin, focusing on the stubborn target areas. Massage the oil into the skin gently and let it absorb. Made from a dynamic blend of vitamin E enriched oils combined with coffee extract to deliver firmer skin and encourage lipolysis while restoring softness and elasticity to the skin.
Don't forget to drink a large glass of water after massaging with the cup. To enhance results, we recommend drinking a cup of our Detox tea, made from a French inspired recipe to assist the body with lymphatic drainage and further the detoxification process after using the cup.
- It is quite common for the cup to become unstuck, if this happens simply plug it back on to the target area and continue massaging.
- Before using the cup, ensure the area is well moisturised and hydrated, this will make it easier to use and less painful. Note: it is almost impossible to use on dry skin.
- It is quite common to experience discomfort and light bruising when first using the cup however it should never feel extremely painful. If it feels sore, lower the suction and if bruising does occur, wait for the bruising to fade before continuing. The best results with the cup come from the frequency of using it rather than the intensity of the suction.
- We recommend using a medium suction pressure and massaging 5 minutes per zone on a daily basis for the first 3 to 4 week and then maintaining 2 to 3 times a week.
- It is important to drink water throughout the day, this will help eliminate the toxins and drain them from the body.
- This kit isn’t pregnancy friendly, mainly because we don’t recommend using the cup, nor detoxing the body throughout pregnancy. It is fine to use whilst breastfeeding however do not apply the firming body oil to the breasts.
- Results can appear from the first usage, however most people start to really see the results after three or four uses.